Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thursday 13

This is my first Thursday Thirteen. My friend, Lindsay makes it look like fun so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and try it out. Have a great Thursday! Here ya go:


Thirteen Songs that Make Me Wanna Get Up & Dance:

1. Makes Me Wonder-Maroon 5

2. The Way I Are-Timbaland

3. Just Like Heaven-The Cure

4. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper

5. Feel Good Inc. -Gorillaz

6. Gettin Jiggy Wit It-Will Smith

7. What Goes Around-Justin Timberlake

8. Barbie Girl-Aqua

9. Walking on Sunshne-Katrina & the Waves

10. When You Were Young-The Killers

11. Is It Any Wonder? -Keane

12. P.Y.T.-Michael Jackson

13. Yeah-Usher

2 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

I love #13..that makes me wanna dance!

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

LOVE your list!
of course #4 is an all time fav!