Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday 13....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


13 Random Facts About Me


1.I love my hubby and kiddos more than anything. They are amazing, they are my heart and I can't imagine life without them.

2. I am scared of octopus and squids. They give me the heebie-jeebies and are creepy.

3. I ABSOLUTELY love music! I feel you can find a song for anything and every emotion you are feeling. I also feel it's therapeutic.

4. I paint my nails so I won't bite them. It actually helps.

5. I love the Disney channel and watch it before I go to bed and leave it on at night.

6.I'm addicted to ITunes.

7. I was once the Saline County Teen Fair Queen.

8. I like saltine crackers, pickles, and ranch.

9. I cry at commericials, movies, previews, and tv shows. :)

10. I like cereal and milk but not together.

11. I like beer and green olives and beer and tomato juice.

12. I'm scared of needles and not a big fan of being in the dark when the lights go out.

13. I like the Backstreet Boys

Happy Thursday 13!


No comments: