Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Fun.....

I got this from Lindsay at MySplatterPaintedLife and thought this looked like fun. Enjoy and have a great night!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Real Estate Secretary(working for my dad)
2. Secretary at Baptist Med Center for the OR
3. Customer Service Desk at TJ Maxx
4. Researcher & Readerboard for Hotel Resources (current)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beaches
2. Enchanted
3. American Beauty
4. In Her Shoes

Four places I have lived:
1. Spring, TX
2. Bryant, AR
3. Oro Valley, AZ
4. Addison, TX

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Big Love (when it's on)

Four places I have been:
1. Oklahoma
2. Orlando
3. Virginia
4. Colorado

People who e-mail me regularly:
1. My Aunt
2. My mom
3. My friends
4. Tracy for work

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chinese
2. Pasta
3. Burgers & fries
4. Memaws Broccoli & Rice Casserole

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Someplace tropical
3. With our family & friends
4. Watching a good movie

No comments: