Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!....

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I thought I would jot down some things I'm thankful for.

1) Our 2 Wonderful & Amazing Kiddos. God has truly blessed us with two fantastic children. I love them more than I can comprehend and can't imagine what life was like before them. I'm so proud to be their mom!

2) My Amazing Hubby. He is the best husband and father! I love and am so proud to be his wife!

3) Our Amazing Friends. I feel that since we've moved here we are truly home. Thank you guys for being supportive, caring and the amazing people that you are! We are so blessed to have you in our life! We love you!

4) Our Families.

5) Our Health

This is my top 5 list of things I'm thankful for this year and every year! We hope everyone has a wonderful day today!



glitter-graphics.com

No comments: