Monday, November 19, 2007

Some Updates and thoughts....

I know it's been a bit since my last update so here's the scoop. Things have been busy in the Bennett household and there have been some changes. I have a job now and working for a company called Hotel Resources. I work from home a few hours a day and absolutely love it! I feel so lucky to have found something like this. It gives me something to do when Avery is napping and a way to earn some extra money.

In Avery news, he is potty training and doing really well. I bought him underwear and he wears it around the house. We're not ready to venture out in public yet but soon. Our little man turns the big 3 next month. Hard to believe really since it seems like only yesterday he was a little tiny baby and now he is a walking, talking, sweet little boy. We are trying to start a new tradition with him and have his party before Christmas. As most of you know his birthday is on the 27th of December. We are working out the details to figure when we could have it. He is growing so much. It's funny to see him point to the tv and say "I want that" for every little thing regardless of what it is. He says sentences and loves to play & bug his big sister. He is an amazing little guy and I love being his mom!

In Raegan news, she is doing wonderful! I haven't posted this on the kid's blog yet but her teacher has recommended her for UIL, which stands for University Interscholastic League. They only pick the top 2nd & 3rd graders to begin practice for Storytelling and Raegan was one of the students picked! We are so very proud! She starts her practice on the 26th of November so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. In the spring they will have tryouts to choose the top 3 students. We are so excited for her and I will keep you posted. Raegan is doing wonderful in school and making straight A's. She loves to read, play PS2, play with her brother, and be with her family and friends. She is an amazing little girl and I love being her mom and so proud of her!

In other news, I have a feeling that December will be a busy month. My parents are coming next weekend and looking forward to seeing them. We have a holiday party in the works and of course New Years party in the works as well. It will be a busy month.

It's still hard for me to believe that after next month it's a new year. I feel that overall 2007 has been a great & wonderful year. I've learned a lot and become stronger in some ways. I've learned from mistakes, working on not stressing and letting little things get to me. I've learned one sided relationships are a waste of time but you will learn from them. I've learned who my true friends are and learned who are not. Sometimes the people God puts in your path can surprise you. I do believe everything happens for a reason and have no regrets. I feel that the rest of this year is going to be wonderful and the only thing to do is keep moving forward and looking ahead. There is no telling what the future holds.

To my friends (you know who you are)... Thank you guys so much for being the amazing friends that you are, for always being there, being supportive, listening , and being by us no matter what. We are so blessed to have you in our life! You are AMAZING and we love you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: