Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen....

Thursday 13

Thirteen Songs that Move Me & Why:

1. Wind Beneath My Wings-Bette Midler: This song reminds me of my Memaw who passed away several years ago. She meant the world to me and I miss her very much.

2. In My Daughter's Eyes-Martina McBride: This song is dedicated to my daughter.

3. Beautiful Boy-John Lennon: This song is dedicated to my son.

4. I Believe In You-Don Williams: This song reminds me of driving around with my PaPa and singing in the car with him. It was one of the best times.

5. I Do, Cherish You-Mark Wills: This song is dedicated to my hubby. I sang this to him at our wedding.

6. Raining on the Inside-Amy Grant: I used to sing this in church. I absolutely love this song and it has a beautiful message.

7. Easy-The Commodores: Just love the song

8. More Than Words-Steven Curtis Chapman: Powerful song about prayer.

9. Blessed-Martina McBride: I truly feel blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

10. Ironic-Alanis Morrissette: My girlfriends and I would drive around listening to this song and singing at the top of our lungs.

11. Don't Stop Believin-Journey: This is dedicated to my girls. For all those times we hung out listening to this song.

12. Third Eye Blind: Anything by them but it reminds me of Ang and I at their concert.

13. She's My Ride Home-Blue October: This song reminds me of Ang, Kathy & I at Edgefest. I dedicate this to my shank sisters. :)

No comments: