Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time for an Update...

I guess you could say I've been a bad blogger. Things have been pretty busy around here which leaves little time for blogging. Here I am though to give an update.

Things are good here in the Bennett household. I'm working from home and enjoy it. I only work a few hours a day while A is sleeping. My hubby's schedule has been a little nuts but hopefully that will get better soon. Our kiddos are doing wonderful! Raegan got picked in the Top 8 for UIL and we should find out soon if she got picked for the Top 4 students to go to competition. She is doing wonderful with her reading and loves Beverly Cleary and Barbara Park. Avery is getting so big. He's growing into quite the little man. He loves music and loves to be read to. Click on The Bennett's Blessings to check out pics of my wonderful kiddos.

A friend of mine, Stacia that I used to work with at Baptist found me on MySpace about a week ago. It has been a long time and I'm so blessed to have her in my life. We had a lot of good times. I have thought about her often and looking forward to catching up. Love ya girly!

My brother and his wife are having a girl. Not sure if she will be a Caroline or Holly yet. I can't wait. It will be nice to have another little girl in the family to calm the boys, Evan and Avery.

I also heard from a friend today who I hadn't talked to in awhile. L your email made my day, I just wanted you to know that. Thanks. Love ya!

Please keep my mom in your prayers. She has a heart cath on the 6th of March.

That is all the news I have for now. I'll write later. Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Tammy I am looking forward to catching up too, maybe a visit soon!
Love ya!
Beverly Cleary, oh I love her!!